Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More Halloween in the neighborhood

We have some strange neighbors :) But this one will have to remain anonymous.
And then we have some normal neighbors who were enjoying a nice night for trick or treating. Aren't they cute! I'm not sure how many kids (and some parents) came by tonight, but probably not more than fifty. I gave out small packages of pretzels and bite size candy bars. We have quite a bit left though.

Now if we could just send you all some of the candy that we've got left. I started a Pilates class this week at Total Fitness and Wellness. I'm still doing low impact aerobics with Ginger and the gang and I try to walk a few miles a week but it's going to take more than that to work off all the Halloween goodies.
Here's Beamer checking out the new cat in the neighborhood!

No comments: