Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Swap Gifties On the Way

With my Polka-Dot and Rick Rack swap gifties all wrapped and sent on their merry way "back east" to a soon to be blogger friend, I'll let you all have a peek!
I only managed to personally make a couple of the things, but it is surprising how easy it is to find polka-dot themed items in the stores. I hope she likes her goodies. After looking at her blog, (I'll post it after I know she's received the package) I'm amazed at how talented she is so my things will in no way compare to what she can create!This is a close up of the little table-topper. It turned out pretty cute I think and I just might have to make a few more for some Christmas gifts. Lets see, that makes about two dozen different things on my to-do list for gifts!


Back to work on some of those things on the to-do list!

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

VERY cute swap package Janet! I love the little table topper. And I'm like you -- I just keep adding things to my to-do list!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Janet, you did good. Great package. And you used some of the same fabrics in the topper that I used in swap item. I'll post a pic on my blog today.

AwtemNymf said...

Cute swap package that you sent! Mary E. does the sweetest patterns on her fabric. Did you make that angel on the tea towel? The wings look like holly berry leaves! CUTE!!
Happy Holidays!
~A~