Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cutie Pie Pics and Polka Dots


I warned you. There would be grandbaby pics this post. I took oodles and oodles of photos. But I won't force you to look through all of them, even though he is the cutest baby in the country right now. (Sorry all you other grammies out there, I'm just slightly prejudiced you know!)

It's amazing isn't it, how fast these new little people change! Last time we saw him, he looked a lot like his Daddy and Grampa, but I do believe he's favoring his Mama's side of the tree right now. When we see him at Christmas, he'll probably have changed again! At least there's handsome genes on both sides!
This will probably be one of those photos he'll never live down. But I just can't resist! Can you say "drool"?

He's a happy guy - especially when the little Leap Frog sings the alphabet song in the car!

Okay, I'm done now. If you want more Grandbaby J - just let me know. I probably could find another two or three dozen cutie pie shots, like this one!

On to other things. Guess what was waiting for me in the stack of mail that our neighbor had retrieved for us? My Polka Dot and Rick Rack Swap package! Vickie at 2sistersandme had my name and sent some nice things. I almost forgot to take a photo before ripping into all the goodies!I found a cute polka-dot kitchen towel, polka dot tissues, a journal and cover with rick rack, polka-dot tissues, and a knitting pattern book and knitting needles. Plus some other fun things, including the all important chocolate! Thank you Vickie! And thank you Sharon for being the swap mama! I'm sure it is more work than I'm aware!
Earlier this year, Sharon hosted the cupcake swap too. My swap partner for that one was the wonderful Susan. I've been following her blog since then. She has recently posted that her husband is facing some serious health concerns right now. Please add them to your prayers. For the most part, bloggers (and their lurkers!) are a caring and supporting community. Join us in wishing them well.
Until next time - --



5 comments:

JP said...

My son is so cute. Thanks for visiting and taking some good photos of him.

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to see Joey at Christmas! It must have been a fun weekend.

Vickie said...

You are welcome! That grandson is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

Keep the grandbaby pix coming...so cute...and we grammies have to stick together! heehee

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What a cutie he is. OMG I love those photos.
Great polka dot goodies you got there. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.