Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm Playing Tag!

With a lack of anything very exciting to blog about today so far I've decided to take my cousin Jo up on the tagging thing.


It is called 6th in the 6th and here are the rules:

The rules…

* Go to your sixth picture folder, then pick your sixth picture.

* Pray that you remember the details.

* Post it on your blog.

* Tag 5 others, and leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.


Luckily I ended up with a fairly decent picture and not one that I should send to the delete file!

Now that I've posted this I'm wondering what I did with the black cat pumpkin accessories that I used last year!

So now I guess I have to tag some of my blogger friends. Susan, Lucy, Sarah, Sharon, Cheryl and anyone else that would like to join in. And ladies, if you don't feel inclined to play along, I promise I will not be offended!

On another note - I finished my Polka-Dot and Rick Rack Swap package and got it in the mail on Friday. I'm not sure if my swap partner reads my blog or not but I'll give the USMail a few days to deliver and then post a photo of the package I sent. Maybe I'll be receiving my own bundle of goodies in the next few days too!

See you later!

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Cute picture -- it took me a second to realize that it wasn't two real cats!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Thanks for the tag, Janet. I love your picture.

sarah said...

i responded . . .

Anonymous said...

I' way behind on responding to blog comments Janet. So sorry...

Re: the tag -- My pictures in the 6th album are really strange -- actually a reference album for a problem we were having withe water heater on the RV, so I think I'll skip posting about it.

Glad you enjoyed your road trip -- this is the time of year that beaches in the panhandle are pretty vacant. Your pics of Savannah look great. I want to get back there someday -- our trip there was in the summer one year and it was so hot we could hardly stand it.

Love your little gifts. I must start small projects -- the big ones are driving me crazy.