Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Post !

This is birthday week for our family. And after going on vacation, you'd think I'd have some neat gifts to give these people - think again. I'm a terrible mother-in-law, aunt and sister-in-law! The birthday police should come arrest me or at least sling a dried up cupcake my way!! So this is the best I can do for right now. Happy Birthday to you - you know who you are!

Sending a big hug to this mom-to-be! No baby photo of her - but this is one of my favorites! Lots of big accomplishments for her in the last couple of years - but the biggest is still on the way.

Another birthday wish goes to the author of this blog. Pop on over and leave a comment and say "hey" to someone joining the ranks of "maturity" :-) I might be searching the old box of photos later for a pic of her. While in there I might as well see if I can find one of D's little sis!

Happy Birthday to All!


1 comment:

JP said...

I didn't see this one! I had no idea you posted it! Thanks for the birthday wishes and I appreciate all words of encouragement and love during this time in my life. It is a lot of work to carry a child!!But all is well, my birthday wasn't great, but my brother and his fiance are driving down this weekend and seeing them will be celebration enough! Thanks again.