Monday, January 13, 2014

UFO Alert

Look what I found lurking in the back of my fabric closet!  A pretty quilt kit that I bought a couple of years ago when we were in Maggie Valley and I stopped at Quilters Quarters.  Maybe eventually I can check something off my list of unfinished projects.  When it's done, it will stay with me.  After a year of baby and child quilts and craft projects, I think it's time I did something for myself!  




I've already starting the cutting process but first I took this photo to keep track of the fabrics.  I'm not sure how quickly this will go together, but an afternoon of football and an evening of Downton Abbey helped me get a good start.  I'll keep you updated! 

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh how fun! I need to go digging around on my shelves too -- SO many fabrics that want to be quilted up! Can't wait to see your progress!