Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Finish


Here's another winter/spring project that I can mark off the list.  I used some miscellaneous modern prints I had collected recently and created this bright Easter Egg colored quilt for daughter #1.  Though it's size is just that of a generous throw, I think she'll enjoy it.  We traveled up to the Chicago burbs to visit her over the Easter weekend so the Easter bunny could deliver this. Maybe just a little better than a Russell Stover's chocolate marshmallow bunny?  

I think the day I photographed this was the last sunny day we've had.  So much rain and wind and many of our Southern Indiana neighbors are feeling the effects of swollen rivers and streams. We have had no damage here, but our thoughts and prayers are with those who have not been as lucky. 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great quilt! It is so contemporary. Good job!

Lori said...

Love the prints in this quilt. Did you get to the Rib House while in Chicagoland?

Thimbleanna said...

Way better than an Easter bunny LOL! Very, very cute Janet!

Treasa said...

Love this quilt. Much better than a box of chocolates.