Saturday, February 28, 2009

Remodeling and Modeling

In honor of the beginning of the month of March and St. Patrick's Day, there's been a little blog remodel going on here.

The header photo came from searches deep within the computer files - on an old computer. Now all the digital photos we took on our once in a lifetime trip to Ireland a few years ago have found a new home here on my laptop where I can play Photoshop with them whenever I get the urge. Mostly it just gave me the urge to go back to Ireland. This photo was taken from the Rock of Cashel as we looked out over the surrounding countryside. We would love to go back again someday! There are so many places we'd like to go but for now we'd be content with some warm weather so we could get the Harley out again.

Look what came in the mail today! The kids had little J's photo taken at Sears at six months. I just had to scan this one and share it with you all. Someone needs an agent! (Note Grammie's quilt!)Before we know it, it will be necessary to give equal time - hop over here to check out grandSON #2! The new-parents-to-be who did not want to know the gender of their little one, succumbed to the curiosity and opened the envelope from the last ultrasound! I'm sure he'll be just as adorable as big cousin J !

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the picture for your header, and the picture of little J. I need to go buy a frame for the one they sent me too.

JP said...

I love the St Patty's deco. But it makes me want a MUCH NEEDED vacation!

joeks said...

What a sweet photo of little J!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love your banner and that little photo is adorable.

Thimbleanna said...

Oh yeah...I meant to ask in my last comment where that header pic is from -- very cool. And what an adorable picture of the baby!!!