Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Learning How


Here we go! I am experimenting with creating this blog/website to journal about some of our travels and everyday events. But I guess this first entry will be about traveling down the road to becoming a "blogster" ! I'm not sure what I am doing, but will just have to experiment until I get a little more knowledgeable. Please be patient with me.



Here is a photo of Beamer the Bengal. Now I know that I can post a few pics here and write a little explanation around them. Beamer doesn't travel much so he probably won't make many appearances other than in an "everyday event" blog! But sometimes he's the only one to talk to during the day. He does listen well, but sometimes he doesn't respond! Adding photos seems pretty easy, but slower than I expected. Not sure what will happen if I try to post several at a time. I'll save that for another day. I will try to complete an entry for our Chattanooga trip soon.

No comments: