Sunday, April 17, 2011

Twin Quilts

I've finally got a project (or projects) completed that I can post here to show you all.  These are a couple of little baby quilts for a sweet couple who we consider almost family and who are expecting twins, a boy and a girl, early this summer.  There was a baby shower  today, so now I can share some photos!  I think they turned out really cute. I used MoMo's Its a Hoot fabrics and a variation of Thimbleblossoms Baby Wild Things pattern.  Hope the little ones enjoy them!


5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

These tow babies are VERY lucky, these are cure, cute, cute quilts that they'll be wrapped in. Well done, I love the fabrics and the pattern!

Michelle said...

Your quilts are beautiful, and I know they will be loved!

Lori said...

Love the fabrics you used. Coordinating but not matchy matchy. This comes from a mother of twins. I didn't do matchy matchy. Those precious babies will be so blessed to be wrapped up in something made with so much love.

Thimbleanna said...

OhMyGosh! Those are adorable!!!! And thanks for the inspiration -- my little friend at work is newly PG with twins, and I'm sure there will be quilts -- this pattern is a fantastic idea!!!

Les said...

These items will no doubt be family heirlooms that will pass down to future generations. Nothing beats a well made quilt for not only looks, but also for practicality. Beautiful work.